- Chef's Jackets
- Chef's Tools
- ABOUT US
- Contact us
At Vivid Cuisine, we are strong believers in the act of giving back. We measure success not only by achieving material goals but also those that are intangible, but mean so much more.
We maintain our social responsibility to help our community and especially its people, which is why we commit to giving back to our community, especially in the field of education, hospitality, and more specifically - the culinary field.
One of the organisations we strongly support is Essential Education Asia - a nonprofit that endeavors to empower the young generation with the gift of education.
Alongside this purpose, the organisation also seeks to establish a path for educated students to go into the hospitality industry, which allows us to cater to both fields by contributing to Essential Education Asia.
We value the planet earth just as much as much any farmer or producer does when they take care of their plot of land, the produce they use, the organic fertilisers, as well as the techniques practiced during every step of the process.
We have gone to extensive lengths to ensure that our practices are sustainable and in the best interest of the environment including water recycling, using organic dyes for the leather and our collection and production of cotton. For more details, please contact us on email@example.com
Vivid Cuisine does not give any guarantee or promise that our website and all content, whole feature or services will be error-free or maybe uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that provide specific results for user. The content of Vivid Cuisine website are provided / delivered on "as-is" and "based on availabilities of content". All website content subject to change without any notice, Vivid Cuisine does not mention that any data or files that will be downloaded from our website will be free of viruses or destructive feature or contamination, Vivid Cuisine disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including warranty of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Vivid Cuisine disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conducts of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of any content of website and/or any Vivid Cuisine services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the content of website and any linked to Vivid Cuisine website. Your sole remedy against Vivid Cuisine for dissatisfaction with website or any content is to stop using the website or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action. VC reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes
3.1 Vivid Cuisine Ltd is a company incorporated and operating under United Kingdom law (hereinafter also referred to simply as "Vivid Cuisine" or "Data Controller") recognises the importance of the privacy of those using its own website, and undertakes to observe such privacy.
Types of personal data collected and processed
In general, Vivid Cuisine does not collect the personal data of users visiting and consulting the Website, with the exception of so-called browsing data. The technological platform by means of which the Website is made available to the user, in fact automatically records certain browsing data - transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols - such as the name of the Internet provider, the source website, the pages visited, the date and duration of each visit, etc. Such information permits access to the Website and the use of certain services, and this information may be utilised in an anonymous, aggregated form for statistical purposes and in order to verify the correct functioning of the Website.
Vivid Cuisine does not collect such data in order to associate them with other information about users, and subsequently to identify such users; nevertheless, the data in question, by their very nature, may permit the identification of users following processing and association with other information. Browsing data may thus be used by Vivid Cuisine to ascertain whether any liability exists regarding computer crimes committed to the detriment of the Website, or by means of the Website. Without prejudice to such event, the aforementioned browsing data are only stored temporarily, in accordance with applicable law.
Vivid Cuisine collects and processes the personal data that the user voluntarily provides when he/she interacts with the Website's functions and services, such as in the event of registration in order to have information about new developments from the world of Vivid Cuisine, and to receive newsletters and other commercial information, and to send spontaneous applications for information or communications to Vivid Cuisine.
Vivid Cuisine process users' personal data for the following purposes:
Furthermore, once the user's authorization has been given, the Data Controller may process the data for the purpose of establishing individual and group profiles (profiling), and for marketing purposes such as the communication, by newsletter, e-mail or sms, of information and/or updates regarding Vivid Cuisine's products, or regarding any ventures or events organised by Vivid Cuisine Ltd. including any invites to take part in such ventures or attend such events.
Nevertheless, the user may decide at any time not to have such e-mails (newsletters) sent: for each type of communication, the manner in which the user may refuse the processing of data or the sending of e-mails, shall be explained.
With the exception of browsing data (which are collected by the system automatically), the user may choose whether to provide data for the aforementioned purposes or not. Failure to provide data for marketing purposes shall not affect your access to those features offered by the Website, with the exception of those services strictly connected to registration, which shall not be available. Failure to provide data for profiling purposes shall not affect your access to those features offered by the Website.
The user's personal data shall be processed using computerised and data transmission systems, mainly by electronic and computerized means, as well as on paper in the case of certain specific operations. Furthermore, Vivid Cuisine may disclose the data to other third parties, such as professionals, consultants and, in general, any third parties cooperating with Vivid Cuisine in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, or to third parties to whom given services have been outsourced.
In any case, Vivid Cuisine undertakes to supply said third parties exclusively with those data strictly required in order to perform the services and operations assigned to such third parties; Vivid Cuisine also undertakes to do everything possible to ensure that the third parties use the data they receive exclusively for the purposes indicated by Vivid Cuisine, and in accordance with the provisions governing personal data processing. The user's personal data may be disclosed to other companies as well in the event of mergers, demergers, takeovers, the sale of a business or business unit, or of other extraordinary corporate transactions.
The user's personal data may also be disclosed to those recipients deemed legitimate by law or regulation, as, for example, in the case of requests on the part of the appointed public authorities or the legal authorities, or in general within the context of legal proceedings, and also in order to protect and defend the Website and the rights of Vivid Cuisine.
Such persons shall process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers or data processors, depending on the circumstances.
An updated list of all data processors may be requested from the Data Controller cited below, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal Data shall not be disclosed.
Connection to third-party websites and services
The Website or the messages that Vivid Cuisine sends users may contain the banners, advertising messages and advertisements of third parties or of the Data Controller's business partners.
Vivid Cuisine thus invite users to take care when accepting offers of services from third parties, and to read the information provided by the third party regarding its processing of personal data, which the Data Controller has no control over, nor can be held liable for.
Amendments to this document
The data controller is Vivid Cuisine Ltd. with registered office in 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Users of the Website may exercise their rights under United Kingdom Law in full below. Such rights may be exercised without the need for any formalities, simply by submitting a request to the above Data Controller, to be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
By clicking the "I agree" you would like to process the purchasing of our product with all terms and conditions we mentioned
These terms, your use of this site and any contract between us shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in a court located in London. English is the only language offered for the making or conclusion of any contract regarding this site or an online purchase.
If you have any questions please contact us at your convenience via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every product is 100% individually tailor-made and handmade according to the customer's preferences. Hence, we DO NOT accept returns for any reason except production error.
- In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of the product displaying the error and email this information to email@example.com. If your request for return is accepted, the customer will be notified immediately.
- The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit would not be 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error.
- Slight differences in shading of a product of the same material such as ; leather, fabric, Silver, Titanium, Stainless Steel, etc.(due to variations in the finishing process) are possible.
- Since some product processes are handmade and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished shirts produced with the same body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable.
- The product design interface on our website is simply a visualization and minor differences in appearance may occur.
- Once an order is placed online, it is processed immediately and the production process is commenced instantly. Please note that cancellation of orders is thus not possible after the transaction is completed.
- For large quantities of product order, there is a possibility of a slight difference of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is tailor made production, each product order is cut and made individually unlike ready-made mass production.
- All prices quoted on our website are in GBP and are tax inclusive but exclude duties. However, in most countries there is an exemption quota that allows some merchandise (depending on the value of the package) to be received free from taxes and duties. This quota varies from country to country and we would advise you to check with your country's custom and tax department about this, just to be sure. Please note that Vivid Cuisine is not responsible for any possible duties, this is to be covered by the customer.
- If you select our "Measurement Guidance" option, please note that the final product you receive will always have some addition/ease added onto your chest, waist and hips measurements. This is standard practice for tailors worldwide as it is necessary to have some addition/ease in order for the garments to fit you comfortably with movement. The addition/ease range is from 2-6 inches depending on body types and fit selections.
- For Shoulder measurements, there might be a need to subtract to give proportion for matching the chest and to make the pattern proportionate for each individual.
- Customers can request specific additional measurements not indicated on our measurements page (such as biceps, cuff width, cuff length, forearms) via email, once their order is placed online. The request for any additional measurements, and/or any special request, must be made within 72 hours of order placement.
- Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via email within 72 hours of order placement. Please note that we only store the original submitted measurements in our database so additional measurements or style details, or alterations to measurements and style details should be sent via email within 72 hours for all consequent orders as well.
- Confirmation emails of purchase will always be sent to the email provided upon completion of order placement. Customers are kindly requested to check that emails from our company are not marked as junk or spam. Customers are also kindly requested to contact email@example.com if they do not receive the emails due to unforeseen Technical reasons.
- Gift Vouchers or Promotional Vouchers purchased online through our website are non-refundable.
- The Leather shown on our product is authentic and sustainably sourced cowhide. And the fabric of Chef Jackets is authentic cotton (Tsukisho cotton 100% / 100% SuperSoft Pima Cootton)
- Products ordered cannot be cancelled, unless filed within 72 hours. All products will be shipped to the delivery address as the company will not cancel, hold nor store any order and product once produced.
- As an act of goodwill, customer service and strive for excellence, Vivid Cuisine will inform customers if we suspect incorrect measurement submissions. However, we will not hold orders for more than 72 hours. Suspicion of incorrect measurement submissions may also add to the delivery period.
- Expedite charges depend on the tariffs charged by express courier services such as UPS or EMS. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Payment for expedite or express delivery is exclusive of any custom fees that may incur.
- The product color descriptions seen on our website are solely intended for our brand. They do not correspond to other general descriptions of the color mentioned by any other sources or brands.
- Should there be a discrepancy in the invoice you receive, please email our customer service team and we will send you an updated official invoice.
Not only we spent years sourcing the best possible materials, developing skills and new techniques with our artisans – we have also spent a lengthy amount of time in research & development to include the strictest Quality Control practices at each step of the way.
This allows us with confidence to offer all of our creations with a promise of the highest quality you will find anywhere in the world, this is also a reflection of all of our hard work and dedication to bring the best, to the world’s best gastronomes.
We strictly believe in eliminating all the hassle when you join us to create your masterpieces with us, hence we decided to allow full focus on the creation of your tailored performance pieces – we take care of all the shipping and handling of the beautiful masterpieces.
We have also gone to extreme lengths that your creations are fully protected during their air travel to you. We have developed special casings to protect them and can guarantee you a delivery within 5 working days – wherever in the world you may be.